Steps to using our template
At Vencru, we understand the importance of sending a detailed and professional invoice, so, therefore, we created an Invoice template in MS Word format. Here are steps to guide you through the process.
- Download a free Word invoice template from Vencru.
- Add your company/business logo, name, and contact information.
- Add the client’s name and contact details.
- Generate and add an invoice number on the template (make sure there is a follow-up on the numbering in connection to your other invoices).
- Include an invoice issue date and the due date for payment.
- List services and materials with descriptions and costs for each.
- Edit and customize the quantity column to include an hourly rate column.
- Calculate and include the total cost.
- Add your terms for payment, account details, and additional information.
- Save and send to your client via email or any means convenient to you.
All Vencru invoice templates are printer-friendly, so be sure to download and print them out [PDF, EXCEL, and MS Word] if the need arises. And get your paycheck without delay.
Benefits of our Word Invoice Template
Here are some benefits of using our free invoice template in Word format:
- Completely free.
- The free templates are customizable to meet your need.
- The templates are detailed and professional.
- Completely printable templates.
Alternate to invoice template
If you sign up with Vencru, we do all the calculations for you! All you need is to fill all required fields provided to you, and we will:
- Organize your client’s list.
- Track your debtors.
- Send you easy-to-understand business reports.
- Track your profits.
- Track your inventory.
- Do the calculations/math for you.
- Manage your cleaning service business.
Our mission is to make it extremely easy to manage your business and get the best out of it. We will be sure to save you time, money, and resources while scaling your business.
Sign up with us today! And never again experience a delay in payment for your time spent and services.