Our free mechanic invoice template can be used by:
- Full-time mechanics/technicians
- Part-time mechanics/technicians
- Auto-repair shops.
Details of a mechanic invoice template
Vencru’s free mechanic invoice template consists of the following items:
- The mechanic’s business name, logo, address, and contact information [email address and telephone number].
- The client’s contact details.
- Invoice number.
- Information on the vehicle type worked on [truck, car, RV, bus, etc.].
- The number of repairs done must be listed.
- The cost of each part/repair.
- The number of hours spent alongside the hourly rate.
- Terms of payment.
- Tax percentage.
- Discount amount, if any.
- A total figure.
Perform your invoicing faster
Vencru has created a simple bookkeeping solution that helps you manage your mechanic business better. Here are some extra benefits of using Vencru’s Invoicing system
- You can better organize your records.
- The client’s information and items ordered are automatically saved.
- It’s fully customizable.
- Its professional background re-invites your clients all over again.
- Keep track of clients in debt.
- Keep track of your profit.
- Our invoices are printable and downloaded in formats like MS Word, Excel, and PDF.
How do I send an invoice using the invoice generator?
- Using our invoice generator, you can email invoices in MS Word format, PDF format, Excel format or send your invoice as a link to your clients.
- We let you focus on your complex mechanical work rather than spending more time creating an invoice.
- Sign up with us today and begin to benefit from our free customizable and professional mechanic invoices – and start receiving payments right away for your services and work.